How to check Jamb UTME result with a registration number on their official website
We are now able to check our results for the 2019/2020 JAMB exam for free.
1. Visit their official link here for jamb result checker
2. Input UTME Reg No.
3. Once you have input your UTME reg no. Then hit the Gadget (Check My Results)
4. Your UTME/JAMB 2019 result will pop up in a new window or tabs.
Notice; When your 2019 UTME result pops up, Try to make a copy of it by saving as PDF for future purposes.
How to check UTME/jamb 2019 admission status through CAPS Portal
Many students have been wondering on how to check if you have been issued admission, users are able to utilize the jamb admission checker.
The below methods will assist in checking your 2019 JAMB admission status:
- Open a browser on your smart-phone / laptop (chrome)
- Visit the “e Facility UTME Portal”.
- Input your G-mail and password to sign in.
- After signing in you will see check 2019 Jamb admission status on CAPS. Hit the gadget button.
- You will see check admission status and hit the button
- This will pop up your data
- After pop up, you will see the decline & accept admission button
- But if you have been issued admission, those buttons will become active.
- If you have been issued, hit any of the buttons
- Caution; Before you decide to accept the admission, Review the following data:
a) Institution that issued you the admission
c) Your UTME Subject
If you have NOT been issued admission, those gadgets will be inactive. It will pop up Admission Status: NOT ADMITTED.
No tags for this post.